Orthodontic treatment is a significant investment, but the benefits last a lifetime. Our goal is to provide excellent orthodontic care for a reasonable fee. We charge a fee only when treatment is initiated. The initial exam, recall exams and consultation appointments are complimentary. If treatment is needed, we offer:
- In-Office Monthly Payment Plan with No Interest
These plans offers an affordable initial down payment when treatment begins with the remaining balance split into interest-free monthly payments. Also for your convenience:
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
- Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer directly from your savings or checking account
Many dental insurance plans provide orthodontic coverage. We request that you provide your insurance information before your New Patient Consultation, so that we may verify orthodontic benefits. Please call our office to find out what insurance networks we participate in. Our office will file all dental insurance claims, and we will accept assignment of benefits for most plans, based on your treatment needs. We do not participate in any discounted service fee programs such as DMO’s, Medicare or Medicaid.
- Cash Discount – for payment of the total case fee when treatment is initiated
- Family Discount – for households with more than one member receiving treatment
- Military Discount – for active duty military personnel and their dependents
CONVENIENT ONLINE SERVICES
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.