Providing Invisalign® in Austin, TXDr. Nelson is not only Certified Invisalign Providers, but Dr. Nelson was an “Alpha doctor” involved in the original clinical testing and evaluation of the Invisalign system.
Invisalign Orthodontic System — The Invisalign Orthodontic System is a combination of yesterday’s theories of tooth movement with the latest advances in 3D technology. Together they provide efficient tooth movement with an appliance that is both clear and removable. It can be determined at your initial exam whether or not you’re a candidate for this remarkable technology.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Completely invisible and very comfortable. No one will know you’re improving your smile until they see the result.
- Invisalign treatment can often be faster than conventional braces.
- No restriction on foods (aligners are removed for meals)
- Brush and floss like usual (again the aligners are removable)
- Shorter and less frequent appointments for treatment
- No emergency appointments due to broken braces or wires poking
- The ability to select specific tooth movement (complete or partial treatment)
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position we have prescribed. You’ll visit us about once every 6-9 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time will depend on the severity of your needs. Our patients may login to this site to review the projected progress at any time.
Learn more about Invisalign on their web site at www.invisalign.com.